Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Softcam For CH5 HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irish Bazza
  • Start date Start date
I

Irish Bazza

Guest
I am looking for a soft cam to be able to access Channel 5 HD using my FTV card. I would appreciate direction on how to install.

Thanks in advance.
 
As far as i am aware.. Channel 5 HD is not FTA..

I could be wrong.. But someone please correct me if i am wrong..
 
yes 5 is fta but 5HD although is also free you can only get it with the the HD subscription
 
As far as i am aware.. Channel 5 HD is not FTA..

I could be wrong.. But someone please correct me if i am wrong..

You are not wrong but the OP says he has a FTV card will enable him to watch ch5HD
@OP
Just use CCcam with default settings and your card will work.
 
Thanks all for the help, looking forward to getting it working later. The best decision I have ever made is to purchase this Ultimo and register on the website.
 
Hi Irish Bazza,

Are you in Ireland? If so then I'm afraid that sly don't give us 5 HD over here, just the SD version... Bummer but whatta yah do!!

Cheers,
ncquaim
 
But if you have obtained a UK FTV card you will be fine using it here in Ireland to recieve channel 5 HD using ccam to read it.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top