Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Softcam for VU+ Duo4K

  • Thread starter Thread starter kallestorp
  • Start date Start date
K

kallestorp

Guest
Hi the softcam I used to use (CCcam 2.3.0) on my VU Ultimo does not work on duo4k. Any suggestions which softcam I have to use.

:confused:
 
the arm version 2.3.1 or better oscam
 
please use image support section in future. image download section is for image download only.

Oscam is better, we have cccam 2.32 for arm receivers. I'll post link later unless someone does it before me
 
i know people keep saying you have to use OSCAM however if you ftp the cccam protocol and install it manually. It does work. I tried this on the ultimo 4k and it does work.
 
Why you would want to is beyond me. Mgcamd or Cccam are no longer being maintained and Oscam is far far superior, BUT admittedly it is too complicated for the most peeps. [emoji1787]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for all the replies I will try them out and let you know :thumbsup:
 
It worked beautiful. Thanks again for all help.

It was the link from abu baniaz that did the trick.
:wave:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top