Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Softcam issues

Sagalout

New member
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Zgemma H7 4K with latest Vix image 5.4.004 My Softcam constantly freezes for a second or so about every 5 seconds I have tried 3 different ccams 2.3.0, 2.3.2, 2.3.8 also Oscam emu, latest and Pcsc latest. I have tried 3 Different servers with no difference
I have now come to the end of my knowledge on this subject and looking for help and advice Any would be greatly appreciated
 
Last edited:
Softcam freezes (how do you know?) or picture freezes - if so from what source
 
maybe no card : I have tried 3 Different servers
 
My knowledge is limited On the channels I can get a picture the picture freezes sometimes a little pixelling every few seconds then returns for a few more seconds and so on Retuned no difference to pixling
 
The Picture freezes I was to believe that the problem was with the ccam I'm on astra 28.2 watching from UK
 
The problem is the server not having a local card but you are not going to get help with this here.
 
Yes this does sound like something illegal that it's forbidden to discuss here.
Something that, as I understand it, just doesn't work reliably anymore due to new types of encryption being introduced.
 
Last edited:
If the encryption has changed then that would answer my enquiry
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top