Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] SoftCam not working after reflash

Status
Not open for further replies.

cengal

New member
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I recently reflashed my Vu Solo2

Code:
Box
Brand:	Vu+
Model:	Solo²
Chipset:	7356
Frontprocessor Version:	0
Total Memory:	572524 kB
Free Memory:	488624 kB
Box Uptime:	0:36

I was previously on this

Code:
Software
System OE:	OE-Alliance 3.0
Distro:	openvix
Firmware version:	Hades.018
Driver date:	20150623
Kernel version:	3.13.5
Gui version:	2015-07-09

I reflashed to this version

Code:
System OE:	OE-Alliance 4.0
Firmware version:	OpenViX 5.0.014 (2017-05-15)
Kernel / Drivers:	3.13.5 / 20161228

I have setup the SoftCam as before using CCcam, and configured /etc/CCcam.cfg as before, however the channels that need the N line are not working.

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot and diagnose why?

Thanks,
John
 
Sorry John. Please read forum rules. This thread will shortly be closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top