Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Softcam on original vu sofware

  • Thread starter Thread starter s3ba11
  • Start date Start date
S

s3ba11

Guest
Hello guys,

I'm new in vu+ society but not in linux stb's :) I've already buyed duo2 but previously have DM800. I'm trying to install sofcam on original open vu+ software but without success :confused:
I found this http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...ow-to-install-a-softcam-in-the-official-image and tryed to install softcammanager. It won't work :( I always have error
Code:
* pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam found, but incompatible with the architectures configured"
Please help.. is it possible to install some softcam manager on vu plus software? Yes I know... I can install alternative soft, but this is not a solution for me.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top