Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] SoftcamCheck message

machare

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Points
0
How do I stop the repeated SoftcamCheck 'Job View' Finished messages, that have appeared with build 467?.

There were a couple of other similar messages which appeared just after my box booted.
e.g.: Log Manager - Finished

I have also sent two crash log files. The crashes occured when I went to the new Cron Manager, and pressed the yellow stop button.
 
OK, Thank you. I have turned off the Softcam Manager Frozen check for now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top