jonline
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Oct 1, 2010
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Can anyone confirm that the CCcam 2.1.3 / 2.3.0 are fully functional on this box.
I received box today Softcam installs ok, setup is good, autostart enabled, restart the box, but nothing.
Just wanted to question the compatiblity of the softcam file to this box.
I know we can not talk about card sharing here, this is just a question regarding the new box in town as I have worked with VIX images for years now on all different types of boxes.
I received box today Softcam installs ok, setup is good, autostart enabled, restart the box, but nothing.
Just wanted to question the compatiblity of the softcam file to this box.
I know we can not talk about card sharing here, this is just a question regarding the new box in town as I have worked with VIX images for years now on all different types of boxes.