D
dixons
Guest
HI all
For some unknown reason, I have lost my Software Manager plugin. Without it I cannot perform settings backups etc.
How it happend is as follows:
I re-flashed my Vu+ Duo box with Vix 2.1 image I then proceeded to go to the software manager and restored my previous enigma 2 settings. (All good so far). I then entered the plugins menu and recieved the pop up that Software manager plugin was unavailable, I proceeded to install Dyndns and Subtitle player by DD allong with CCCam 2.4. I rebooted my box and Software manager is gone altogether.
I tried re-flashing again and when I saw the popup as I entered plugin menu I exit and find that SW Mgr is gone and as such it is at this point I must be loosing it.
Any ideas?
Also, can I re-install it and if so where can I find it as I have looked in lots of places but to no joy.
For some unknown reason, I have lost my Software Manager plugin. Without it I cannot perform settings backups etc.
How it happend is as follows:
I re-flashed my Vu+ Duo box with Vix 2.1 image I then proceeded to go to the software manager and restored my previous enigma 2 settings. (All good so far). I then entered the plugins menu and recieved the pop up that Software manager plugin was unavailable, I proceeded to install Dyndns and Subtitle player by DD allong with CCCam 2.4. I rebooted my box and Software manager is gone altogether.
I tried re-flashing again and when I saw the popup as I entered plugin menu I exit and find that SW Mgr is gone and as such it is at this point I must be loosing it.
Any ideas?
Also, can I re-install it and if so where can I find it as I have looked in lots of places but to no joy.
