Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

software & plugins

  • Thread starter Thread starter harryg
  • Start date Start date
H

harryg

Guest
I have recently installed a vix onto my vu+ duo, however it is unable to load in any updates or plugins. Should I re install or is there
a problem with the server somewhere. I have been trying to update for 4 days.:(
 
Thete are a dozen threads about this and simple search would have lead you there. Search ocram feeds update

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
I have never heard of Ocram feeds let alone know what it is!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top