B
boysheff
Guest
hi people
I've just ordered the solo2 from WOS should be hear in a day or 2 (hopefully), with vix image installed
.
when setting up for the first time, do I need to install boot loader etc even though I have asked for vix image to be install (or will this be already installed)? Or can I start to go through the setup guide on hear, without the need to install boot loader. as it says install boot loader etc etc...
also what is the best bouquet for 28.2e?
also what is best epg to use?
Can anyone recommend any plugin's that are useful to have?
Appreciate your support.
I've just ordered the solo2 from WOS should be hear in a day or 2 (hopefully), with vix image installed
when setting up for the first time, do I need to install boot loader etc even though I have asked for vix image to be install (or will this be already installed)? Or can I start to go through the setup guide on hear, without the need to install boot loader. as it says install boot loader etc etc...
also what is the best bouquet for 28.2e?
also what is best epg to use?
Can anyone recommend any plugin's that are useful to have?
Appreciate your support.