Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Software update icon showing

john doe

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2014
Messages
1,694
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
God Knows
not sure if this a bug. I have updated to 008 4.1 sometime back and everything went fine. last night the green icon for software update popped up. when I tried to download, nothing happens, just kept trying to download for a while until I switched off from rocker switch. didn't check this again last night.

this morning the software icon is back, again tried to install and was stuck on downloading until i switched the box off and back on, once on it cleared for about 3-4 min and the icon is back saying software update available using confluence skin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top