I've seen this message box occasionally on a reboot. Last time, the box rebooted on an IPTV channel with the message box over that (working) channel. I just dismissed it as a momentary glitch.
I've seen this message box occasionally on a reboot. Last time, the box rebooted on an IPTV channel with the message box over that (working) channel. I just dismissed it as a momentary glitch.
I think this has been going on since the change from V5 to V6 of OpenVix. It is definitely related to VPN and is not intermittent. Cannot download plugins or check for software update. However it will allow me to download the firmware updates through the VIX menu. As I said, if I set up the VPN to passthrough the connection for both receivers so that VPN is effectively turned off for both of them, then it works.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.