Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Software update problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter knight4728
  • Start date Start date
K

knight4728

Guest
Hello all I am new to this forum and have found it a wealth of information.
I have solo2 box ( genuine) and am very impressed with it. I do have a small irritating issue which I hope someone can help with.
I gave the latest helios 017 image which is running great however I keep getting a software update available which is just 1 package. When I try to view this update there is nothing to be seen, I have termed to update and the box appears to update, reboots but again this package appears for update. I have no idea what it is as I can't view it!
All other updates including helios updates work fine.
Any ideas folks?
 
Thanks Matty looks like a bit of an issue with the solo2 for this update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top