Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Software update

I'm struggling to take a screen shot, but here is the text:

info DIR
lists DIR
openvix-3rdparty 37,365
openvix -all 381.897
openvix-mips32el 5,817,633
openvix-vusolo2 1,202,233
openvix-vusolo2_3rd.. 268
status 104,561




Here we go:
 

Attachments

  • opkg 001.webp
    opkg 001.webp
    57 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Can you upload your status file please?


Tip for screen prints:
Alt & prtscn, open MS paint, ctrl & V, adjust picture, save and upload.
 
OK, I've finally got my head around doing a srennshot, but there are 3335 lines of data so it would take a lot of screenshots so I hope sending to file was OK. Thanks.
 
Sorry, can't figure out what your issue is. If it is bothering you, might be an idea to flash afresh and start again. Check status before adding features.
 
I found, on my usb, I had 2 entries of the same oscam picons, so I deleted one of them, did a fresh usb flash of 080 without restoring setting, and everything seem OK now.(fingers crossed)
 
I found I had 2 entries of the same oscam picons, so I deleted one of them, did a fresh usb flash of 080 without restoring setting, and everything seem OK now.(fingers crossed)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top