Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Solo 2 doesnt boot after enigma restart

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi

I have to keep re-flashing my solo 2 after a do a full or enigma restart, it doesn't want to boot up. I've took a putty log if that helps. Not sure if its a bug or something to do with my setup.

Using Apollo build 21

I have the following installed

On Demand
Ts Media
Sundtek USB tuner
My own custom bouquets

*Update*

Fresh flash of build 22 with nothing installed and crashes when I try and download a plugin from the feeds, log attached

Thanks
 

Attachments

Last edited:
You say that you have done a fresh flash with nothing installed but your crash log would indicate you have done a settings restore and/or you are attempting to delete a load of media files.
 
Last edited:
You say that you have done a fresh flash with nothing installed but your crash log would indicate you have done a settings restore and/or you are attempting to delete a load of media files.
No settings restore on the crash log for the problem with the plugin feed. I was deleting media files on the hdd but nothing installed not even any bouquets.

The putty log was a fresh flash and no settings restore, I manage to install everything but after a couple of days when I restart enigma it doesn't boot. This happens everytime I do a fresh flash and no settings restore
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top