Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo 2 stopped un encrypting

craig37

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Location
Scottish Borders
Hi Guys ,
Have come back today to find my Solo 2 will only view FTA channels . I'd made no changes since yesterday and yet no encrypted channels will view picture nor audio I was running Vix 3.0 and build 778, I've now updated to 783 and have the same issue. I've switched my router on and off, disabled and re enabled soft cam. Nework test was ok. So not sure why there should be anything blocking the signal ? Any idea's ? Is it possible that my router is blocking the single ?

Thanks Guys
 
The router has nothing to do with your card but i'm assuming that you dont have a card ?, if this is the case we cant help you.
 
Thanks Pheonix, I wasn't asking how to set it up as its been up for months buy using current threads on this site. I was just asking if it was possible that my router could be stopping the signal. Everything was working fine before and now its not. We've plenty of other threads on here relating to far more questionable topic's. :rolleyes:
 
If you have a local card then no the router will have nothing to do with not getting any channels. More than likely your entitlements have run out. Check in ccam info.
 
Tell us all then? One of us may have the same issue in the future and your answer could help..
 
Was a Network issue I changed Internet provider and it messed up the gateway ip.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top