Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo Freezing on startup screen.

  • Thread starter Thread starter chicken
  • Start date Start date
C

chicken

Guest
I do see another thread with a user having trouble getting the box out of standby but I think this is slightly different.
On a daily basis now since applying a new build from here my box is very unstable.
It seems now that after being on standby all night and you switch on again it freezes on the VIX splash screen, it never fully boots no matter how long you leave it.

The only way I can get it to work is to reinstall the image and apply my settings back up - Last night even tried rebuilding and applying all my settings manually but it still wouldn't boot this morning.

My setup is as follows:

VU+ solo attached to Onkyo AV receiver and 2.5" USB hard drive.

NFS enabled with two mappings to a synology NAS
CCcam 2.3
OpenTV EPG Astra 28.2

I think the last build i installed was 3.0.204 last night
 
And when you upgraded from 2.4 did you apply your settings backup ?
also 204 is now an old build - download the latest stable version from the download centre and fresh flash, do not restore settings
 
Ok I have just seen there is another build yesterday - So I guess i'll just re-image tonight and enter everything manually again.
I was previously applying new software and applying an old backup. I did the fresh install and manual configuration on 204 last night as I thought it was stable but maybe not.
at this point I don't mind what version I go on just something that's not going to go down every day as the natives are becoming restless! ;)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top