Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo sound problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter alanbk
  • Start date Start date
A

alanbk

Guest
I've looked through the forum and although some posts are similar, they are not exactly the problem I am having. I have a Vu+solo 2 with Blackhole Rev D image and it all works fine. However, if I restart the GUI or reboot the box, I lose the sound on all channels. I have to physically remove and reinsert the HDMI to get the sound back !!!! It's quite annoying and no amount of tinkering with the audio settings has resoved it. I am using a Sony TV. I am hoping that some peeps have had the same issue and may be able to share the solution. I was hoping to buy a few of these boxes for friends but this issue is a bit of a turn off. My fear is that eventually the HDMI port will get damaged from constantly being plugged in and out.Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top