Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] solo thinks it's recording

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartjunited
  • Start date Start date
B

bartjunited

Guest
I have had a weird issue with my solo

after it is off for a period of time when I turn it on from standby I get a message

no free tuner

nothing is being recorded on any channel but no channels can be viewed. if any timer recordings are set they will not Work either

I have to restart the box and then it works OK. if the box is then on standby for any time the same thing happens

I tried a number of things with no luck so I did a fresh flash with no back up to 808 image thinking this must resolve it but......it didn't and it's still the same

any ideas.

cheers bart
 
Is anyone on your network trying to stream from the box (via the VU-Player on a mobile device or via the WEB-IF)?
 
It might also be that ABM or Cross is running.
To be absolutely sure no-one is streaming, you can disconnect the Ethernet cable.
 
no one is connected to the box or trying to

I have vu Player set up on my phone but that is just to set up timers. I don't try to stream and the option is off in the profile

Sent from my HTC One using Forum Fiend v1.1.5.
 
This seems to have rectified itself

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top