Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

SOLO2 (openvix latest) - ONKYO DOLBY DIGITAL NO SOUND

  • Thread starter Thread starter bitsnpcs
  • Start date Start date
B

bitsnpcs

Guest
Hi guys

As the title suggests I am hoping that someone here can help me with this set up.

I am also using XtreamTV for IPTV and the problem I have is that my amp seems to be picking up that the source is DOLDBY D but there is zero sound, I have to press the audio button on the vu remote and select the sound profile which switches the soudn on my amp from DOLBY D to NEO CINEMA and then around 30 secs later the sound will arrive, but nothing will come out when on DOLBY D

I have the tv hooked via hdmi and the sound through optical cable

I am just about to try and flash a fresh image to see if that fixes it but Im not holding my breathe, im sure i have a setting somewhere wrong whether the VU or the ONKYO but I swear I have tried everything

thanks in advance for your help
 
Why don‘t you go hdmi to Onkyo and hdmi to the TV?
Always has worked best for me.
 
i am using a pioneer kuro plasma with hdmi input from solo2 and spdif from tv to input of onkyo amp,if it works on other stuff maybe audio source not attainable?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top