Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Solo2 Remote Access

  • Thread starter Thread starter TomD
  • Start date Start date
T

TomD

Guest
Hi

I have read loads of threads on this but must be missing something. I have the VU player app and have configured it okay (I Think), I have:

1. bought a DNS account and configured it on my router (client update is automatic on my netgrear)
2. VU player app works fine when in local network

The problem is when in an external network. Should I be configuring one of the other settings in the Network menu on my Solo2 to enable transcoding?

Thanks
Tom D
 
Have since found Transcoding set up in the listed plug in memory and have port 8002 specified along with 30fps - but cvannot see how to activate - or is it activated??
 
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE

I wasn't looking in a signature. And 'latest' isn't always latest.
Anyway: then transcoding is always enabled.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top