Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo2 Sluggish Response after Upgrade to build 95

Just done online upgrade to -100 (after online upgrade to -099 after a previous full re-install USB flash no backup restore of -098). I went back to graphical GUI and yes - apols to bbbuk - I can see the difference now. All OK now and good that I also got the post about ZZL ABM version during this rebuild - no manual channel tweaks anymore (apart from that one about having a channel 001 so panic button works). Thanks to Vix team for sorting the 1080 image merge issues out so quickly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top