Ok, success I have removed the EPG lag by patching certain things using a fresh flash of build Apollo 098, setup CrossEPG to use OpenTV 28.2 and use ZZL ABM (my normal settings).
Now obviously at this point, the EPG lagging was there so I FTP'd from build 090 the following folders (and their files) from "/usr/lib/enigma2/python" :-
"Components", "Screens" and those files only located "/usr/lib/enigma2/python"
Now EPG shows no sign of lagging. This is on the default skin Vix-Night HD skin. At this point, I've not tried any other skin especially any of the 1080 skins as I suspect this may not work.
I realise this of course doesn't pinpoint the actual problem but it's narrowed it down to files within "/usr/lib/enigma2/python" and those files within "Components" and "Screens" as these are the only files I've patched from 090 build.
I shall continue narrowing it down but I hope this helps.
Now obviously at this point, the EPG lagging was there so I FTP'd from build 090 the following folders (and their files) from "/usr/lib/enigma2/python" :-
"Components", "Screens" and those files only located "/usr/lib/enigma2/python"
Now EPG shows no sign of lagging. This is on the default skin Vix-Night HD skin. At this point, I've not tried any other skin especially any of the 1080 skins as I suspect this may not work.
I realise this of course doesn't pinpoint the actual problem but it's narrowed it down to files within "/usr/lib/enigma2/python" and those files within "Components" and "Screens" as these are the only files I've patched from 090 build.
I shall continue narrowing it down but I hope this helps.
