S
shalin
Guest
Surely I can’t be the first person to check this out….(I have tried to search the same with no luck.)
I connected sky wireless connector adapter to vu+ solo2 box and yes it works! I get internet connection…
Now I am wondering should I keep this setup or is Ethernet connection is always better?? Also in a week’s time, I am moving away from sky broadband and going to get virgin media new superhub 2.
Will this work with virgin media??
Has anyone else tried the same?
If I can get away with wireless connection to solo2 box then I would like to get virgin superhub installed in a different place else I will get it installed near TV…
I connected sky wireless connector adapter to vu+ solo2 box and yes it works! I get internet connection…
Now I am wondering should I keep this setup or is Ethernet connection is always better?? Also in a week’s time, I am moving away from sky broadband and going to get virgin media new superhub 2.
Will this work with virgin media??
Has anyone else tried the same?
If I can get away with wireless connection to solo2 box then I would like to get virgin superhub installed in a different place else I will get it installed near TV…
