Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo2 won't find network drive through browse network neighborhood

  • Thread starter Thread starter guitarman
  • Start date Start date
Rob my solo2 also works fine but not the duo2 which is a better box. No matter what I try it freezes everytime. It's strange that there are 2 of us having this problem is anyone else?
Ah, I thought you asked me to test the Solo2.
Anyway: I just tested DUO2 (also on Apollo 001, build in WiFi): same results.
 
I posted relevant log lines above Rob. Is there anything else in particular you are after?
 
Not that I can see.
Sometimes it helps to delete a mount, reboot the box and setup the mount again.

BTW: 'mount again' is not useful for autofs mounts. Linux does that automated when the mount is needed.
 
I'm not so lucky. I still have to physically go into networks > Mount again for it to work for me. Anyone reading this who is good with scripts write me something that will execute mount again when the box is booted. Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top