Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] [SOLVED] Hard Disk spinnig in standby

switched log to USB.
HDD still spinnig both ignoring idle time for power ON and for standby.
I'll try restarting enigma to see if it needs a restart
 
Anyway: triggered by your posts I checked the HDD of my Ultimo, and it turned out that it also never got to sleep. On the Ultimo it is easy to check, as the box supports Fancontrol2; in it's webbrowser is an icon if the HDD is awake.
After I de-activated the debuglogs the HDD went neatly to sleep.
So it now turns out that my HDD never ever went to sleep in all the months I used it. thanks for pointing me to this!
 
I can confirm that it was the log setting pointing to hdd to keep it active.
Switching to USB let the harddisk drive to sleep.
I can say that this is a SOLVED issue.
 
Rob, do you think could be useful to add -SOLVED- to thread title?
 
hello to all of you,

i follow each and every step you all mentioned,
but in my case the external hhd is still spinning after even hours after the solo went on stand-by.
i have an external hdd with it's external power comming from dc12v,
i installed BH1.7.2, i also check in menu from BH that the crashloreport is deactivated,
stand by is set to 10', and i don't know what should i do more to solve the problem.
if anyone of you has an idea it should be great.

thank you in advance

denon54
 
This is a VIX forum and you are using BH. You could try using VIX and then you will get help here....:)

Not necessarily, we will always try to help users regardless of the image they choose to use on their receivers but as you said this is a ViX forum and as such most of us tend to use ViX. like my self i have no real knowledge of BH, Well not enough to be able to help resolve issues users face when using BH.
 
Debug logs activated and set to HDD? As debuglogs continous to be written during standby.

I know this is an old thread but this post just helped me out big time thanks 👍

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top