Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Some epg missing

Naz

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Just updated to the latest version and some channel have epg missing why is this ? I use cross epg and open tv providers . Sky open tv. I did not have this problem on build 0.33. image.webp
 
I have it all the time on all my boxes, i have just come to live with it... if i reboot one of my boxes and then run opentv, followed by epg refresh i can still have holes on lots of channels, it can take a few days for them to populate again, even if i tune to an affected channel it will load now and next, tune away and a couple of hours later it is blank again.
 
I've have Neva had this problem in the last 5 years. This has happend when I have reflashed to the image . There is something wrong
 
I've have Neva had this problem in the last 5 years. This has happend when I have reflashed to the image . There is something wrong
Maybe the order of EPG you're downloading?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top