Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] Some files corrupted from VIX Feeds?

carpcat

Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
67
Reaction score
1
Points
8
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.7.009
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
YES
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
YES
Hi there,

I’m trying to reinstall Wireguard VPN on a Gigablue UHD 4K, but when installing via telnet, the log is showing a number of dependencies downloaded from the VIX feeds are corrupted. And the plugin doesn’t work. I’ve tried a fresh install of 6.7.009 and still the same. It seemed to work fine previously before 6.7.007. Also the dependencies are fine on other Vu+ boxes I have. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top