Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] Some help needed for first time user

waqypaqy

New member
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hey everyone.

I finally made the move from AB28.2E to ABM

I have a couple of things I need help with please:

1. How do I get the plugin to show up in the list of plugins when I normally press the GREEN button? I have "Show in extensions" enabled in settings:

oxB7At7.jpg


2. If I go to channel number 500, it will autoimatically take me to the nearest number in this case, which is 491 (box office). As this channel is in its own bouquet, I can't use the up and down arrows to move to the next channel/bouquet. Is there a solution for this, or is this how it is meant to work?

9rQilS3.jpg


3. Is there any way to style the bouquet folders themselves? Indent them or make them "neater" if that makes sense?

8IxiATB.jpg
 
1. Show in extensions is for AutoBouquetsMaker Scanner this is shown in blue button.

Once configured you shouldn't really need to go in ABM again so I don't see the newled to show ABM in plugins menu. Just blue button scan ABM should be fine.

2. I can use channel up and down button to move bouquets

3. In AutoBouquetsMaker, configure you can set Add provider markers yes then you will have different options for style of provider and bouquet markers.

Plus you can have add provider names if you have multiple satellite and terrestrial bouquets
 
2. I can use channel up and down button to move bouquets

Without actually opening up the bouquet menu itself? so for example, you're watching 491 , and when you press Up/Next channel it will automatically go to 501 Sky News in the News bouquet?
 
Without actually opening up the bouquet menu itself? so for example, you're watching 491 , and when you press Up/Next channel it will automatically go to 501 Sky News in the News bouquet?

Sorry I thought you meant up and down arrows not ch up and down. No I can't move to another bouquet
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top