It has not actually been coded, that image is just a visual representation of what he wanted to achieve.red goes to recordings, green goes to timers, yellow does a search and blue goes to shortcus
No buttons remapped there.
It has not actually been coded, that image is just a visual representation of what he wanted to achieve.
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Is there any progress on this guys, would be great if we could all agree on something.
I think the jist of 2 of your points is an ability to change what the colour buttons do. That, I think a lot of people here agree with. "view recordings" or "page down" is much more useful than "IMDB search"
That's exactly what I mean! I'm surprised this isn't an option already!They don't need to have a set function, they should be customizable to any function the user feels suits their needs. I have red button set to bring up bouquet, chnl + & chnl- page up and down. (Using CoolTVGuide until Vix can hopefully implement this)
Sent by pressing the screen on 1 of my Apple devices, cuz that's how I roll..
Yes, I also think it's a good idea. I would like to do what @matt007 has done and use two of the coloured buttons when viewing the EPG to be used for the +/- 24hrs instead of having to use channel +/-.
@Matt007, is it easy to re-map green and yellow buttons whilst viewing the EPG to be used for +24 hrs and -24 hrs respectively?
Is there anyway to also then re-map channel +/- to page up/down instead?
Not for me as I could copy the keymap.xml file back over again from a copy I would keep on laptop (I do something similar now with the autotimers). I try to avoid doing setting restore when updating.Yep! But if people can know how to map them then its not a big deal re doing
Which could cause a problem if the "official" file gets updated.You could also add any modded files to the backup manager so they're restored after an update.
Which could cause a problem if the "official" file gets updated.
Better to keep your own copy and check for any changes in the git master before re-installing your fix.