IAmATeaf
New member
Can the thread if discussion on this aren’t allowed and apologies if that is the case.
I’m using Xstreamity plugin, everything works fine except that all the FHD channels since a few weeks ago briefly flash up the VIX radio splashscreen, displays a black screen and the audio plays. All the FHD channels do this, the HD and SD channels play fine.
Is there anything I can do to work out what the issue might be? The channels used to work but as I don’t frequently use them don’t really know when or what caused them to stop working.
Looking for any help and guidance.
I’m using Xstreamity plugin, everything works fine except that all the FHD channels since a few weeks ago briefly flash up the VIX radio splashscreen, displays a black screen and the audio plays. All the FHD channels do this, the HD and SD channels play fine.
Is there anything I can do to work out what the issue might be? The channels used to work but as I don’t frequently use them don’t really know when or what caused them to stop working.
Looking for any help and guidance.

