Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Some recordings show just a black screen

Boojieben

New member
Joined
Feb 4, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Sometimes my recordings don't record the channel properly. Instead of being the 60mins of content I had set a timer for it says the recording is 300 minutes and when I open it I get a few seconds of black screen and then it flicks back to the movies. This seems to only happen with HD channels but these automatically sit on top of my SD channels so I have no choice. Anyone seen this before?
 
Interestingly I've just been playing around and have managed to get separate bouquets for HD and SD channels. I have a FTA HD channel recording and because of this I can't view and other HD channel. I just get a black screen.
 
What box and image are u using and how many tuners etc, more info would help
 
I've got the same problem with solo2, on an older vix, updated to 3.2.013 and still problems. The receiver can't record an encrypted programme whilst watching another, fta seems ok:confused:

I'm using ccam 2.2.1 which was suggested for multi tuner receivers which is going well in my duo2:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using ccam 2.2.1 which was suggested for multi tuner receivers which is going well in my duo2:)
If using cccam, 2.3.0 is recommend for multi tuner receivers.
 
Please note:

Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top