BrianG61UK
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Oct 1, 2022
- Messages
- 122
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 18
- Location
- Berkshire England. 51.4°N, 0.9°W
- Website
- www.brian-gregory.me.uk
- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Possible bug
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.7.009.001 developer
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- NO
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- YES
Some SD channels on Astra2 cannot be viewed on my Zgemma H7S.
For a while I just assumed the dish was going out of alignment, however:
1) The "Dream EPG Premium" Android app is able to stream them from the H7S and play them properly (even though attempting to stream and play them with VLC via the .m3u8 file from OpenWebif doesn't work!)
2) I noticed that all the affected channels have "iCAM" on their info screen, sand some other missing and incorrect info. I don't know what that means! (See attached screenshot)
Can anyone suggest what's going on.
I marked this as a possible bug, but maybe it's something I have broken myself, so perhaps don't spend too long trying to figure this out unless someone else can duplicate my results.
For a while I just assumed the dish was going out of alignment, however:
1) The "Dream EPG Premium" Android app is able to stream them from the H7S and play them properly (even though attempting to stream and play them with VLC via the .m3u8 file from OpenWebif doesn't work!)
2) I noticed that all the affected channels have "iCAM" on their info screen, sand some other missing and incorrect info. I don't know what that means! (See attached screenshot)
Can anyone suggest what's going on.
I marked this as a possible bug, but maybe it's something I have broken myself, so perhaps don't spend too long trying to figure this out unless someone else can duplicate my results.