M
Martincape
Guest
Hi guys,
I'm using Vix build 808 on my Solo2. Going great at min. Set it up yesterday.
Couple questions though. What do I need to change via the audio button to make sure I get surround sound through my sony surround sound system. I have the solo2 connected to it via an optical cable. I think all I have to do is knock the digital doe mix off?
Also, using Coolepg, is there a way to scroll through it using a page down or up function? Instead of scrolling through every channel?
I'm using Vix build 808 on my Solo2. Going great at min. Set it up yesterday.
Couple questions though. What do I need to change via the audio button to make sure I get surround sound through my sony surround sound system. I have the solo2 connected to it via an optical cable. I think all I have to do is knock the digital doe mix off?
Also, using Coolepg, is there a way to scroll through it using a page down or up function? Instead of scrolling through every channel?
