Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Sorry feeds are down for maintenance, please try again later!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherry
  • Start date Start date
S

sherry

Guest
Hi Guys,

Two weeks ago i tried to update my box and got "Sorry feeds are down for maintenance, please try again later" message.
When i tried to update plugins i got "Sorry feeds are down for maintenace"
I tried for a few days to get it to work and ended up having to do a new install with the latest image.
I then installed ondamand through "download plugins" which worked and the online update worked too.

Now i have the same issues as before. I cant update the box or download any plugins.

Is there any way to fix this or would i have to do another new install?

Thank you for any help.

:thumbsup:
 
you probably just happened to timed your updates when vix did theirs.
nothing to worry about, i don't think.
 
The feeds have been set to unstable as the new image with the EPG and recording changes has been pushed to the server and set to unstable.
 
Hi, i have been trying for several days now at various times and i have set my settings to allow unstable updates but the issue is the same


The feeds have been set to unstable as the new image with the EPG and recording changes has been pushed to the server and set to unstable.
 
Prior to last night the feeds were stable. You could try a online update.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
I have had this issue for over 2 weeks now. The only way i got around it was to re flash the box again and when i did it all was working as it should for a couple of days then the same issue arrises.



Prior to last night the feeds were stable. You could try a online update.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
This problem keeps recurring for me also. re flash with Build 632 . I had to re flash the image previously because of this problem...But its cropped up again :eek: Not too sure if there are any further build updates from 632 ? but it wont even let me Download any plugins and receiving the same error about the servers . :confused: I have the software tab ...set too.... allow unstable updates , so this is not the problem.

Regards

polosolo
 
I ended doing another re flash with 632 and then updating to 642. Hopefuly this will be ok now. I will do an update if it goes again.

:thumbsup:
 
Same problem

I ended doing another re flash with 632 and then updating to 642. Hopefuly this will be ok now. I will do an update if it goes again.

:thumbsup:

i had to do the same
 
This is for me a recurring issue on two of my 3 DUOs.
After few (variable) days of use the wget get corrupted and there's no way to di online update. Neither using telent commands. This Issue affects plugin downloads.
Not affecting network activities like sharing.
 
I have this same Issue again and it is becoming a real pain .I really wish the problem could be fix.

I had to reflash my last image because of this problem ,as it would not update or download plugins ...Same annoying message :mad:
Software downloads set to allow unstable in settings .will not software update via telnet , will not work with any image backups .

I did a full flash openvix-3.0.643-vuultimo_usb and then updated to 645 nps but now after a few days I get this same crappy message.
Same results as previous , so looks like I will have to reflash again. :eek: I really like the Vix image ,but this is a pain.

This needs pinpointing and sorting out by the Gurus Please.

Regards





polosolo
 
Iv just tested my feeds and there accessible I know it's no fix but at least you know it's not everyone
 
Last edited by a moderator:
why don't you set your

Menu>setup>system>software update= allow unstable (untested) updates to YES
Thanks for your input m8 but if you read my post carefully ...you will see this is not the issue. ;)
 
i had the same for weeks and weeks, the only resolution was to reflash again and again.... however a fresh usb flash of vix-649 via USB seemed to do the trick for me:thumbsup:
 
i had the same for weeks and weeks, the only resolution was to reflash again and again.... however a fresh usb flash of vix-649 via USB seemed to do the trick for me:thumbsup:

I thought the same on build 643 and updated to 645 build nps but after a few days ,,I got the dreaded message again :eek:

I have now reflashed with usb build 649 .. so Really hope that the gremlins have gone from this build.

Regards

polosolo
 
This is for me a recurring issue on two of my 3 DUOs.
After few (variable) days of use the wget get corrupted and there's no way to di online update. Neither using telent commands. This Issue affects plugin downloads.
Not affecting network activities like sharing.

Same for me, this problem seems to have started around v600 or so - sorry can't be specific.

VIX Guru's - this wget issue appears to be affecting more and more people, please help :)
 
I have just tested the plugins are available on 3.0.649
Then I deactivated the network and tested again,and got the "down for maintainance" message
then restarted the network and tested again and they were available once more
Have you tested your network whenever that message appeared?
 
I don't think this can be cured from the ViX-side: it looks like a local network issue.

I had this once, with one of my routers: I was unable to find any cause. Once the router had been replaced, I never got this problem again.
 
I don't think this can be cured from the ViX-side: it looks like a local network issue.

I had this once, with one of my routers: I was unable to find any cause. Once the router had been replaced, I never got this problem again.

Rob the issue is related to WGET that does not work. Maybe getting corrupted. I've pointed this many times.
For my tests it has nothing to do with router. It seems like somethig always get corrupted on 2 of my 3 duos.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top