Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Sound from one tuner, pictures from another?

danped

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi,

Is there a way in Vix to have the sound from one channel / tuner combined with the images from another? e.g to combine foreign language football with a radio commentary?

Thanks,
Dan
 
No you can't mix and match audio and video from the different tuners but there was a plugin that did something very similar called Audio PIP, it's not a plugin I have ever used so I am not sure if it still works etc.
 
Sound from one tuner video from another...

Err I think Phoenix was a bit quick to close the thread on this question....
Yes full screen pip can do this providing you have access to 2 tuners/feeds, you can even adjust the audio delay in settings which you will need to do and it will probably drive you daft.
 
I did not close the thread, I simply replied to it, it may have already been closed before I replied to it.
 
No need for a plugin anymore.
You can use a PiP mode called Big PiP.

Blue button -> blue button to activate PiP.
Blue button -> green button to move PiP.
0 to toggle PiP modes.
 
Although two tuners are optimum, you can do this with one tuner, subject to transponder restraints.
 
Ah - Thanks. I've found it and had a quick play - I think this will drive me barmy. :)
 
Although two tuners are optimum, you can do this with one tuner, subject to transponder restraints.

Assuming the radio stream is online you can probably do it with 1 tuner anyway, since you can create a Bouquet with internet radio stations?

Audio will definitely be well behind the picture then though.
 
To use big pip for this you first need to tune to the radio station, then activate big-pip and zap in pip to the desired tv-station.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top