Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Specify Initial Channel at Power On?

pacha2

New member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
Is there somewhere you can set the initial channel when the box is turned on from standby?

The situation is this.
I'm running Zeus on my Octagon SF8 with no satellite cable available.
I'm using the remotestreamconverter plugin which works fine, streaming from my Solo2.

The box is however is very sluggish when you turn it on as it automatically starts streaming the last channel viewed even when you want to watch a recording.

I searched the menu and forum for this setting but I am not any the wiser.

Thanks for any pointers.
 
Perfect, Thank you Rob.

Do you also know if I can make the ViX welcome screen into a placeholder channel?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top