Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Waking from deep standby to record - tuning to channel instead of idling in standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter meherenow
  • Start date Start date
Wow; one sentence consisting of 75 words without even a comma in it. I'm very sorry, but that's impossible for me to read.
 
I don't use timeshift I don't understand this problem has to be something with the box I also have a Zgemma box and had a miraclebox without this problem. Also have this box around a year now and many image upgrades but problem always remains.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top