Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Starnge Problem (Is it lack of Memory)

DrProzac

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm having a rather odd problem when trying to do a screen shot from the WebInterface from PC.

When I try and do a screen shot the WebPage just spins round like it's trying to load the image.
Then on the box itself the LCD Screen goes to VU +

I'm thinking it's due to lack of free space, as I keep having problems with the swapfile at the moment.

Code:
              total         used         free       shared      buffers
Mem:      141504    138380    3124            0          404
Swap:     0             0             0
Total:     141504     138380    3124

Does that seem like I've run of of space to do a screenshot?

I've just activated the swapfile and it's now showing as

Code:
              total         used         free       shared      buffers
Mem:      141504    138808     2696            0          448
Swap:     131064    3296        127768
Total:      272568    142104    130464

I've just tried doing a screenshot again, but it just dosn't seem to load on the webinterface?
Any pointers?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top