B
bartjunited
Guest
my solo2 was working fine until yesterday, however today its been acting up
- first of all I couldnt get an IP address to it and when i checked the network settings it would say I wasnt connected to teh internet, and I am connected b y ethernet, i checked everything to ensure the network is up and it was.
- i then decided to boot the box, by turnung it off from the back to see if this would help
- box is now not booting - just get a message saying "Starting" on the solo screen but it not booting
- just tried to flash an image via USB but it doesnt seem to read the usb, tried in both front and back usb ports on the box , instead the message "starting" just comes up.
what can i do?
i need to flash the box again
help pleease
c heers bart
- first of all I couldnt get an IP address to it and when i checked the network settings it would say I wasnt connected to teh internet, and I am connected b y ethernet, i checked everything to ensure the network is up and it was.
- i then decided to boot the box, by turnung it off from the back to see if this would help
- box is now not booting - just get a message saying "Starting" on the solo screen but it not booting
- just tried to flash an image via USB but it doesnt seem to read the usb, tried in both front and back usb ports on the box , instead the message "starting" just comes up.
what can i do?
i need to flash the box again
help pleease
c heers bart