Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Starting from scratch on zeus

bluey2

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
71
:confused:Hi all, thinking of trying the new zeus image but I,m not too confident without using back-up to restore settings. I`m thinking that I have to write down all the settings and then re-enter manually after flashing. Is this the only way or is there a simpler way, still a bit of a novice here and any help would be appreciated. I currently have version 3.0, build 808 with motorised dish and working fine!
I think there may be a few of us out there with spare underwear at the ready?? Any advise would be appreciated, cheers guys
 
rather than write everything down just take screen grabs on the pc of the menu's.

Bring up the menu screen on the TV then Open your web browser and enter the IP address of your receiver followed by /grab then right click on the image in the browser and select save image as

eg

192.168.1.12/grab
Right click image + select Save image as
Give it a name eg A/V settings 808
Save to location of your choice,
Do this for each screen you want settings from

I would make a new folder called 808 Settings and save them in there then you can easily slideshow them when setting up the new Zeus installation

1_0_1_18C5_7FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
 
Last edited:
And make a settings & image backup from your 808 set up; that way you can revert when wanted.
And a settings backup can be extracted to read the contents of specific files if you want to.
 
Never thought of that, saves a lot of writing, will give it a go when I can, already have back-ups so if all goes wrong I should then be able to revert back, thanks for prompt replies guys
 
Would it be possible to add a feature to the new Vix Zeus? ...... when downloading a plugin from feeds, would it be possible for Vix to prompt user to restart gui, after plugin install? .....I have noticed when I install multiple plugins it doesn't prompt this, and you can try to start the said plugins, but most then crash, because a restart has not occurred.........just an idea!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top