M m1nz New member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 25, 2014 #1 Hi, I have a solo2 and just updated to ZEUS 009. I have also updated to 010 from update. When putting the box on standby the box crashes. I have reflashed to 009 and it seems ok
Hi, I have a solo2 and just updated to ZEUS 009. I have also updated to 010 from update. When putting the box on standby the box crashes. I have reflashed to 009 and it seems ok
T Trial Moderator Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 5,174 Reaction score 27 Points 48 Age 65 Location germania Mar 25, 2014 #2 Hi, it is already a known issue and will be fixed with next update. ciao
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Mar 25, 2014 #3 See here .