Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

step by step needed on getting channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter vusolonovice
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vusolonovice

Guest
Hello!

I have a VU Solo motorised system that I just purchased from a friend who has upgraded his whole system.

He got his from a local satellite company that charges him around £200 a year to have the channels hacked but the guy who sells the system isn't the best to deal with and is unreliable. My friends systems had VHannibal on it if this helps?

I have had it installed by a sky installer but the Vu Solo box is showing a green light and will only turn on and off by unplugging although the light does flash when pressing buttons without loading anything up so I now need help with the software etc and am a total novice.

Please can someone advise me how/ if I can access all the channels that my friend has and pay someone remotely and what steps I need to do?

I greatly appreciate your help and advice.

Thanks in advance,

Vunovice
 
sorry but we cant and wont provide help to illegally view paid for tv channels, if you had a legitimate sky uk subscription card we could help but not with what you want to achieve.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top