M
meggiedude
Guest
Hi there.
A couple of weeks ago I loaded openvix-3.2.005 loaded on box. (via openvix-3.2.005.release-vuduo_usb.zip from downloads here)
Just changed to new router and setting up all network devices.
I was trying to setup Transmission to ensure the appropriate port was forwarded. It isn't, so looking for reason.
I have set Vu Duo up with Static IP on router. Router shows the static IP as taken.
I can telnet into Vu Duo OK.
I can get into OpenWebif in browser on PC via static IP
But if I go into setting on Duo and check the network it fails on both the IP address and Nameserver
Is this a bug or am I missing something router related?
Ta
A couple of weeks ago I loaded openvix-3.2.005 loaded on box. (via openvix-3.2.005.release-vuduo_usb.zip from downloads here)
Just changed to new router and setting up all network devices.
I was trying to setup Transmission to ensure the appropriate port was forwarded. It isn't, so looking for reason.
I have set Vu Duo up with Static IP on router. Router shows the static IP as taken.
I can telnet into Vu Duo OK.
I can get into OpenWebif in browser on PC via static IP
But if I go into setting on Duo and check the network it fails on both the IP address and Nameserver
Is this a bug or am I missing something router related?
Ta