Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Strange move behaviour

tappari

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2012
Messages
600
Reaction score
2
Points
0
When I move recordings from internal HDD to NAS drive all files do move, but for some reason .ts.meta file is still in internal HDD.
This only happens in Ultimo 4K, not in Duo2. Why?
 
Works ok for me on an Ultimo 4k.
 
Typo in title. Should be behavior. When I open /media/hdd/movie with Windows I can see pile of .ts.meta files there after several recordings moved from hdd to nas.
 
Just checked on my ET10k, and there are loads of *.ts.meta files which "probably" should be on the NAS drive.

Need to investigate further when my brain stops hurting.
 
Just checked on my ET10k, and there are loads of *.ts.meta files which "probably" should be on the NAS drive.

Need to investigate further when my brain stops hurting.

It does copy .ts.meta files from hdd to nas, but leaves .ts.meta files to hdd.
 
Is it related to the presence of two "."s in the name?

I do recall there being issues with such names back in the good old days of MSDOS 8.3 names (which didn't actually allow "." in the name, it just displayed it between the 8 and 3 part).

But, from what I read above, this seems ot be an issue with removing the original, rather than creating the new entry, so....

PS: I've correct the typo in the title.
 
This seems to find inconsistent files (files left over and not seen in movielist), using telnet. Some files found are almost certainly not left after moving to a NAS.

root@et10000:/media/hdd/movie# ls -R | grep -e .ts$ -e .ts.meta$ | uniq -w20 -u
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top