Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Strange picture issue - Image doesn't fill the screen.

  • Thread starter Thread starter wezlyons
  • Start date Start date
W

wezlyons

Guest
I've been suffering from an odd issue the last week or so.

Every now and again the tv image seems to move and I end up with black bars at the top of the screen and sometimes down the side.
A bit like as if I am watching a 4:3 image or a 2.33.1 movie.

The problem is I'm not and the image should be filling the screen.

Here's a couple of pictures of the issue

20160430_220609_001.webp
20160430_220755.webp

As soon as I reboot the box the image snaps back into place as can be seen here

20160430_220956.webp

Initially I thought the tv was at fault so thought it was a decent excuse to upgrade to a 4K set.
Now a day after buying it I am getting the exact same problem :eek:

Anyone got any ideas?
 
Can you check 3 things for me please;
1/ Disable the overscan feature on your TV. If its an LG it will be called Just Scan in the Picture Settings under Aspect Ratio.
2/ In ViX go to Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > Position Setup. Press the yellow button to go back to the default settings.
3/ In ViX go to Menu > Setup > System > A/V Settings. Can you post your settings here please?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have now disabled overscan and reverted position set up to the defaults.

My AV settings are...

20160501_103133.webp
 
It's fine at the minute I'll keep my eye on it.

It's not something that has been happening constantly, it has happened two or three times in the last week, a reboot fixes it.

Thanks for your help.
 
After a few days of being fine its happened again :(

Another thing I've noticed is when it happens there seems to be a bit of a stutter to the picture.
Most noticable on the channel logos, they seem to flash on and off :confused:

As soon as I reboot it goes back to normal.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top