Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Strange problem using 2.3 image, card re-inits

  • Thread starter Thread starter romcard
  • Start date Start date
R

romcard

Guest
OK, I got a really strange problem.

On scrambled channels using subscriber card using either CCcam or Oscam CAMs the card re-inits approx every 6 minutes. FTA channels are fine.
 
The softcam manager is set to check by default every 6 minutes if the cam is running and if not re-start it. i'd say yours is incorrectly thinking the cam is not running and re-starting. you can change the timer on this check or disable it all together if you want to.

sorry but i'm not near my box as i'm at work so forgive me if i cant remember the menu layout but while in the softcam manager try pressing the menu button see if you have a option there to disable the check.
 
You are correct, I just went into Softcam manager just now, pressed menu and disabled Autocheck as it was set for yes and a 6 minute delay. There was also a log saying cam check, cam not running, restarting cam. Hopefully that is it sorted. As I say it was doing it with both CCCam and Oscam.
 
You are correct, I just went into Softcam manager just now, pressed menu and disabled Autocheck as it was set for yes and a 6 minute delay. There was also a log saying cam check, cam not running, restarting cam. Hopefully that is it sorted. As I say it was doing it with both CCCam and Oscam.

keep us informed if disabling the autocheck has solved your problems.
 
IIRC correctly you need to enable telnetinfo in CCcam as the checker uses that to see if the cam is running or not.
 
OK so for CCcam I would need to add the line ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes

That doesn't help with Oscam, are there checks for that CAM ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top