E
espresso88
Guest
Hi guys,
This might be hard to understand as its hard to explain, and nothing like this has ever happened to me.
I recently bought this box and until now everything has been working fine.
Here's my problem:
I've got the vu duo power supply lead plugged into an extension lead, with a few other things (tv, modem and ps3).
and everything work fine, but when i take out the ps3 plug (which is turned off) my box loses signal from the satellite and i get a tuner error.
As soon as I plug it back in, everything works amazingly and the signal goes back up to its usual.
I dont know if this helps anybody but my plug has a 3A fuse in it and i've tried a few others and other leads and also tried swapping the ps3 plug cord with others but the box only has signal when i put the ps3 one in.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance
I forgot to mention, i have a diseqc connected and i have the voltage/22mhz set to yes
This might be hard to understand as its hard to explain, and nothing like this has ever happened to me.
I recently bought this box and until now everything has been working fine.
Here's my problem:
I've got the vu duo power supply lead plugged into an extension lead, with a few other things (tv, modem and ps3).
and everything work fine, but when i take out the ps3 plug (which is turned off) my box loses signal from the satellite and i get a tuner error.
As soon as I plug it back in, everything works amazingly and the signal goes back up to its usual.
I dont know if this helps anybody but my plug has a 3A fuse in it and i've tried a few others and other leads and also tried swapping the ps3 plug cord with others but the box only has signal when i put the ps3 one in.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance
I forgot to mention, i have a diseqc connected and i have the voltage/22mhz set to yes
Last edited by a moderator: