Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] strange recordings

  • Thread starter Thread starter marks1
  • Start date Start date
M

marks1

Guest
Hi all over the past couple of day my recordings have been splitting into two or sometimes three files for one program recording. All the program is there just that it's not on one file. Any help would be appreciated.
 
A powercycle, enigma restart or crash could cause that, assuming the timer was set up correctly. Do you have any crash logs from the time the recording took place?


Tapatālker
 
I've just had a look at the crash logs and yes I have got 3 logs one on the 23 and 2 on the 24 both around 22.20
What do I need to do to stop this? Should I send the crash logs?
 
Post them here and I'm sure the guys will look over them - that stuff is beyond me.


Tapatālker
 
Ok thanks for your help. Beyond me too it's like another language.
 
first chance I have had since I first put the post up to post the crash logs and in the mean time I've had some more, all seem to be around 22.20
to post the log on here do I just ftp into the box then /home/root/logs and just copy and paste the text then post on here and hopefully someone can then tell me where the problem is?:confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top