Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Strange TimeShift Error ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tw4T
  • Start date Start date
T

Tw4T

Guest
Hi guys, just a quick question, I've just had a pop up error message that I havnt seen before.

" Creating Hardlink to TimeShift failed! The filesystem on your TimeShift-Device doesnt support hardlinks. Make sure it is formatted in EXT2 or EXT3! [errno 17] file exists "

I know my HDD is formatted correctly and set up properly.

Any Idea what this meant ?

My TimeShift Settings are > Max events 55 & Max Length 999.
 
Check your mounts in case the HDD and USB have swapped over. The error is given when the device is not formatted to EXT3/4
 
The HDD IS USB. It showed the same msg this morning when I turned the TV on. Ive changed my Max Events to 10 and the Length to 360. I am still able to TimeShift even after I cancel the msg.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top